Range Safety Rules
- All firearms must be unloaded with their actions open and muzzles pointed up in the air when checking in to shoot.
- During cease fires all firearms must be unloaded and placed in the gun racks. No firearms will be handled during cease fires.
- No long gun or rifle cases are permitted on the firing line, range bags are acceptable.
- Shotguns on target ranges can shoot slugs only. This does not apply to the trap and skeet fields.
- No rapid fire; please keep at least one second between shots.
- All non-shooting observers must remain off the firing line, behind the red fences or inside the store.
- Children under the age of 12 will not be permitted to shoot handguns, even with parental supervision.
- No one under the influence of alcohol or drugs will be allowed.
- Do not pass firearms from person to person. Set firearm down on the shooting bench with the muzzle pointed downrange, then the other person may pick up the firearm.