Firearm Transfers From Another FFL Dealer To Carter’s Country
- All firearms must ship from a valid FFL dealer. CSC Distributors (dba Carter’s Country) will not accept
any transfers from private individuals or non-FFL dealers. If a firearm is purchased from a private
individual they must take it to a valid FFL dealer for shipping. This ensures the FFL dealer’s ability
to authenticate the sender and package contents. If a package is received from a private
individual or non-FFL dealer it will be refused by CSC Distributors and be sent back to the original
- Once you have purchased your firearm please send an email with the following information to
- Your name and telephone number
- Description of the weapon(s) being transferred
- The FFL dealer shipping the weapon(s)
- Email address to contact the FFL dealer. When they receive our FFL they will be able to ship the
firearm(s) to us at CSC Distributors 6310 Treaschwig Road Spring, TX 77373
- When your firearm is delivered please wait for CSC DISTRIBUTORS to contact you. All firearms must be
entered into our inventory before transfer can take place. Usually, “transfer firearms” will be mixed in
with our daily inventory shipments. It may take 1 – 4 days to be processed, depending on the volume of
our incoming freight and what day of the week it is received in our warehouse.
We will contact you when the firearm is ready. Please do not call us…We will call you.
- Once the gun is processed and ready for pickup you will need to bring a valid driver’s
license and complete the standard form 4473 and pass a NICS background check. If your driver’s license
address does not match your current address you must contact DPS and receive a change of address before
picking up the gun.
- Transfer fees for most firearms will be $40/per gun.
If You Need Us To Transfer A Gun To Another Dealer
We must have a copy of the dealer’s Federal Firearms License before accepting your gun to be shipped. Please
have the dealer send their CURRENT FFL by email to email@example.com
CSC Distributors (dba Carter’s Country) appreciates your cooperation and patience during the transferring
process. We will do our best to make your firearm transfer easy and timely. If you have any questions please
call Sandy at CSC Dist. (281) 214-7888. Thank you!
We truly appreciate you choosing Carter’s Country for all your firearm needs!!!