FIREARM TRANSFERS FROM ANOTHER FFL DEALER TO CARTER’S COUNTRY
- All firearms must ship from a valid FFL dealer. CSC Distributors (dba Carter’s Country) will not accept any transfers from private individuals or non-FFL dealers. If a firearm is purchased from a private individual they must take it to a valid FFL dealer for shipping. This ensures the FFL dealer’s ability to authenticate the sender and package contents. If a package is received from a private individual or non-FFL dealer it will be refused by CSC Distributors and be sent back to the original sender.
- Once you have purchased your firearm please send an email with the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org or Fax it to (281) 443-3534.
- Your name and telephone number
- Description of the weapon(s) being transferred
- The FFL dealer shipping the weapon(s)
- Email address or Fax number to contact the FFL dealer. When they receive our FFL they will be able to ship the firearm(s) to us.
- When your firearm is delivered please wait for CSC DISTRIBUTORS to contact you. All firearms must be entered into our inventory before transfer can take place. Usually, “transfer firearms” will be mixed in with our daily inventory shipments. It may take 1 – 4 days to be processed, depending on the volume of our incoming freight and what day of the week it is received in our warehouse.
We will contact you when the firearm is ready. Please do not call us…We will call you.
- Once the gun is processed and ready for pickup you will need to bring a valid driver’s license and complete the standard form 4473 and pass a NICS background check. If your driver’s license address does not match your current address you must contact DPS and receive a change of address before picking up the gun.
- Transfer fees for most firearms will be $40/per gun.
IF YOU NEED US TO TRANSFER A GUN TO ANOTHER DEALER:
We must have a copy of the dealer’s Federal Firearms License before accepting your gun to be shipped. Please have the dealer send their CURRENT FFL by email to email@example.com or send fax to (281) 443-3534.
CSC Distributors (dba Carter’s Country) appreciates your cooperation and patience during the transferring process. We will do our best to make your firearm transfer easy and timely. If you have any questions please call Sandy at CSC Dist. (281) 214-7888. Thank you!
We truly appreciate you choosing Carter’s Country for all your firearm needs!!!
SPRINGFIELD ARMORY Springfield Armory 1911 Mil-Spec
RUGER Ruger Mark IV 22/45 Tactical
Ruger’s Mark IV features a simple, one-button takedown for quick and easy field-stripping and proper chamber to muzzle cleaning.